The PDF file you selected should load here if your Web browser has a PDF reader plug-in installed (for example, a recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader).
If you would like more information about how to print, save, and work with PDFs, Highwire Press provides a helpful Frequently Asked Questions about PDFs.
Alternatively, you can download the PDF file directly to your computer, from where it can be opened using a PDF reader. To download the PDF, click the Download link above.
- » http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/Bridging-Differences/2010/10/dear_deborah_you_asked_what.html
- » http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/teacherbeat/2010/11/another_scholarly_take_on_valu.html
- » http://ed.stanford.edu/in-the-media/experts-discuss-uses-and-limitations-value-added-modeling
- » http://educationnext.org/improving-the-evaluation-of-teachers/
- » http://mail.aol.com/32843-111/aol-6/en-us/Suite.aspx
- » http://vimeo.com/16903499
- » http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/10/10/909162/-Value-added-evaluation-of-teachersyet-more-problems
- » http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/10/22/912169/-The-Department-of-Faith-Based-Education-Initiatives
- » http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2010/10/10/909162/-Value-added-evaluation-of-teachersyet-more-problems
- » http://www.eduwonk.com/2010/10/irony-alert.html
- » http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/01/valueadded-evaluations-fo_n_803056.html
Leave a Reply
This article has been viewed: 23444 times since September 30, 2010
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.